Inland Oceans, Infinite Possibilities
Discover how your hearts beats in the Interlake
The Interlake loop has it all: Vikings, snakes, marshes, even a quarry park! The route begins on highway #236 toward Stonewall before jumping to #7 north toward Teulon – where the Country Kitchen is a great spot for an early lunch (or second breakfast, whichever you prefer). The ride continues on through Narcisse, home to the Narcisse Snake Dens and Arborg before reaching the quaint town of Gimli, home to Viking Park, tons of restaurants, and an adorable harbor. Winnipeg Beach is the ideal spot for an ice cream and a stroll down the boardwalk on the way home.
So come out and find a statue or two, explore for a day or have a STAYCATION away with our INLAND OCEANS, INFINITE POSSIBILITIES. Check out the Google map with each location and visit Interlake Tourism website to learn more about Manitoba’s Interlake region.
Riders posing at 20 Selected Locations within ONE riding season will earn the exclusive Interlake Manitoba by Motorcycle patch indicating they explored Interlake Manitoba by Motorcycle.
Please use #myinterlakemb hashtag on all social media posts. Our marketing team will see this and share your posts.
Facebook and Instagram @interlaketourism
Interlake Manitoba by Motorcycle Stops
- Captain William Kennedy House and the Secret Garden – St. Andrews
- Lockport Dam and Bridge – Lockport
- Skinner’s – Lockport
- Friends of Lower Fort Garry
- Chuck the Channel Cat – Selkirk
- Petersfield Mallard Duck Statue
- Village of Dunnottar Public Pier
- Trail of the Whispering Giants – Anishinaabe Whispering Giant Monument – Winnipeg Beach
- Gimli Viking statue
- Riverton’s Icelandic River pedestrian bridge – in all its 100-metre steel glory.
- Integrity Foods – Pizza Night (Friday and Saturday only)
- Hecla Provincial Park
- World’s Largest Curling Rock – Arborg
- The Wheel – Fisher Branch
- King Buck – Poplarfield
- Narcisse Snake Dens
- S-sam & S-Snake Statue
- Norris Lake Provincial Park
- World’s Largest Mosquito – Komarno
- Teulon Castle Sign
- Stonewall Quarry Park
- Stony Mountain Quarry
- Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre
- Half Moon Drive In – Lockport
- Birds Hill Provincial Park Beach
When visiting a location with a guest book, often found at a museum, please take a moment to sign the guest book and let them know when you visited. It helps them track visitor numbers which helps them with future funding opportunities.