Where Adventure Awaits.
Explore Central Manitoba’s distinctive fairs & festivals, unique attractions, spectacular food, and preserved heritage.
Central Manitoba offers events throughout the year that will appeal to all ages. Our fairs and festivals in the spring and summer will entertain and delight while our fall dinners are a tasty bite of the prairies.
Central Manitoba has countless activities for you and your family. If you need a half-day, full-day, or multiple days of activities, or if you have any questions about locations Central Manitoba Tourism can help you plan your adventure.
Riders posing at 20 Selected Locations within ONE riding season will earn the exclusive Central Manitoba by Motorcycle patch indicating they explored Central Manitoba by Motorcycle.
Please use #CentralMB hashtag on all social media posts. Our marketing team will see this and share your posts.
- Stephenfield Provincial Park
- Pembina Valley Provincial Park
- Airplane at Island on the Prairies – Portage la Prairie
- Glass Bottle Houses – Treherne
- Second Chance Car Museum – Treherne
- Sunflower Selfie Field – Altona (Next to the baseball diamond) *This one is seasonal*
- Gallery in the Park – Altona
- Plum Coulee Elevator Museum
- WW1 Trenches – WW1 Museum
- Nellie McClung Museum – Manitou
- St. Claude Dairy Museum – St. Claude
- North America’s Largest Smoking Pipe – St. Claude
- Ryall Park – Carman
- Mural at the Somerset Lorne Museum – Somerset
- Miami Railway Station Museum – Miami
- Darlingford Memorial Park – Darlingford
- Butterfly in the garden at the Winkler Arts Centre – Winkler
When visiting a location with a guest book, often found at a museum, please take a moment to sign the guest book and let them know when you visited. It helps them track visitor numbers which helps them with future funding opportunities.