Travel some of Manitoba’s 88 scenic provincial parks covering everything from boreal forest and perfect parklands to white sandy beaches and crystal streams. Manitoba has it all. But not all are accessible by motorcycle.
Riders visiting 12 of Manitoba’s Provincial Parks within ONE riding season will earn the Manitoba by Motorcycle parks patch indicating they rode Manitoba by Motorcycle.
You must verify your accomplishment by printing out the current years sheet and have a photo taken of you holding it up in front of you (and your bike when possible) at the park entrance (or visible, known landmark). See below for a complete list of all the Manitoba parks.
- Birds Hill Provincial Park
- Grand Beach Provincial Park
- Hecla / Grindstone Provincial Park
- Lockport Provincial Heritage Park
- Lundar Beach Provincial Park
- Norris Lake Provincial Park
- Patricia Beach Provincial Park
- St. Ambroise Beach Provincial Park
- St. Norbert Provincial Heritage Park
- Watchorn Provincial Park
- Winnipeg Beach Provincial Park